Become a vendor at our 2012 PIANC Conference!
But please consider becoming an Action Partner (click here for full benefits) before you sign up.
Among the benefits of becoming an Action Partner this year are:
No addtiional charge for Vendor registration or booth space for this conference.
No additional charge for Vendor registration or booth space for our Young Insurance Professional's (YIP) Conference in Wimingon, NC at the Blockade Runner, September 28-29, 2012
Bonus at this year's conference
Best Western has made special rooms available to our Sponsors/Vendors.
A Hospitality Suite has a beautiful living room with 2 bedrooms attached for $189/night.
A Parlor Suite has a beautiful living room with 1 bedroom attached for $139/night.
Call (336) 889-8888 to reserve your room.
To register as a Vendor -
scroll to the bottom of this page and
click on Register Now!
2012 PIANC Conference
There will be only 40 booths available for this event; making early registration a must if you want to participate.
Agent Attendance: PIA of North Carolina markets their Conference to members throughout the state. We anticipate approximately 175 agency personnel to attend, in addition to other registered participants, for an approximate total attendance of 225. Vendors will receive a list of attendees following the conference.
Exhibit Regulations: See our Vendor Prospectus for important information regarding booth setup and Trade Show agenda.
Fees: Fees to exhibit in the Trade Show are as follows.
- Early Bird price - $500.00 for both days; $600.00 if paid after the deadline of June 30, 2012. LATE REGISTRATIONS Fee has been suspended!
- PIA Action Partners exhibit for free. Become an Action Partner and also exhibit at our YIP Conference for free!
- Registration allows up to two (2) exhibit personnel per booth. Additional exhibitors (limit 2 extra) will accepted at a fee of $100.
- The exhibit area includes one 6-ft draped table and a chair.
- You may want to consider a door prize to be given away at your booth.
- Additional furniture will be available through the hosting facility. If you need internet access or any other special electrical needs, you must let PIANC know at least two weeks in advance. These services are provided by hosting facility, will not be available unless requested, and there may be a charge for some additional services.
Exhibit Registration and Registration of Individual Exhibit Personnel:
- ALL exhibits must be registered online. Click on the button at the bottom of this page to register your exhibit.
- Payment must be received to secure exhibit reservation.
- Registration provides the exhibitor name badges, Meet and Greet Cocktail Party, Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments that are served during the conference.
- Exhibitors wanting to attend the Education Sessions will be required to register online at CE Class Registration and pay any appropriate fees that apply.
Hotel Information: The hosting facility has a block of rooms available for all days of the conference. See Conference General Information for rates and contact information.
Confirmation: Confirmation of registration will be sent via email. Questions about the Trade Show should be directed to: Jim Kennedy, 877 987-4262 or Penny Rose, 877 401-6822.
Cancellation Policy: A request to cancel exhibit space must be received in writing by PIANC. Cancellation of exhibit space must be received on or before thirty (30) calendar days prior to the event and is subject to a cancellation fee of $250. No refund will be given for cancellations beyond the thirty day period and no-shows.
PIANC, PO Box B, Henderson, NC 27536
877 987-4262 firstname.lastname@example.org
OR 877 401-6822 email@example.com